Hypnobabies© Childbirth Education Classes
Birthing Garden brought Hypnobabies complete childbirth education course to Pittsburgh in 2008. Since then, dozens of expectant women have experienced the benefits of hypnosis in preparation for and during their baby's birth. These women unlocked the secrect to comfortable, confident childbirth- the powerful mind-body connection.
2012 & 2013 Class Schedule and Fees
- I am on maternity leave. I will resume teaching in 2013.
- Hypnobabies Classes are being taught by Amy Farr of Blessed Arrivals.
- Consider the Hypnobabies Home Study Course. The same hypno-anesthesia techniques and best-in-class childbirth education as the live class!
Materials Included: 218-page Hypnobabies workbook, 7 CDs for Hypno-mom, 1 CD for Birth Partner, Quick Reference & Birth Partner Guide, handout abdominal lift and tuck from Spinning Babies, 6 Hypnobabies scripts in a bound notebook, Perineal Massage booklet, Rights of Childbearing Women booklet, and assorted other handouts.
- Week 1: Introduction to Hypnosis
- Week 2: Staying Healthy and Low-Risk
- Week 3: Your Options In Birthing
- Week 4: The Onset of Labor
- Week 5: Birth Partners, Transformation and Birth
- Week 6: Birthing Your Baby and Beyond
When Should I Take the Class?
The following is a suggestion only. Some women take classes early in their pregnancy, and practicing Hypnobabies helps them to be relaxed, comfortable and confident for the rest of their pregnancies. Others start later, at 6 or 7 months, when they know they can devote 30-40 minutes daily to practicing. As long as you are no more than 34 weeks pregnant when we start, you can sign up!
|Class Start Date|
|Estimated Due Date||Too Early||Somewhat Early
(you will just
need to practice longer)
|Ideal Time||Too Late
(consider Homestudy or
Joyful Birthing Set)